Innovative Grants for Teaching – We Are Planning for the 2023-2024 School Year!
Consider this amazing opportunity to enhance student learning!
Our grants enable teachers to:
- Enhance learning opportunities for their students.
- Build upon their innovative approaches in meeting specific learning needs of their students.
- Build upon the dedication to their students and teaching.
- Acknowledge the level of caring teachers have for their students and the care they provide.
- Expand their professionalism.
How It Works
Grants are awarded once a year, after the beginning of the school year. The application will appear here when grants are open. The winners are announced in this space.
The short application includes a description of the innovative project, the benefits(s) for the students, and how success will be measured. Please submit your application using the form below during the application period from June 10 to September 1st.
A one page final report is required at the end of the project along with your receipts.
Awardees can expect a required project observation by one of the committee members.
Project awards will range from $50.00 to $500.00.
Use the contact information or the accompanying form to reach us with any questions you have about the programs and services we offer the community.
PO Box 141
Winston-Salem, NC 27102