Grants for Innovative Teaching are designed to acknowledge, affirm and support WS/FCS teachers in their efforts to a) enhance learning opportunities for their students, b) build upon their innovative approaches in meeting specific learning needs of their students, c) build upon the dedication to their students and teaching, d) acknowledge the level of caring teachers have for their students and the care they provide, and, e) expand their professionalism.
- Grants are awarded once a year, after the beginning of the school year. The application deadline is September 15, 2017. The winners will be announced in this space October 15, 2017
- This short application includes a description of the innovative project, the benefits(s) for the students, and how success will be measured. Please submit your application using the form below during the application period from June to August.
- A one page final report is required at the end of the project along with your receipts.
- Awardees can expect a required project observation by one of the committee members.
- Project awards will range from $50.00 to $500.00.
Your acceptance of an award constitutes permission to publish your innovative idea and your results on this website. The goal of this program is to share innovative ideas that can be used by other teachers.