The bylaws of Forsyth Education Partnership require that the board put forth a community forum every year.
- Convene citizens for public forums on educational issues
- Informed and knowledgeable speakers
- Community participation
School Board Election information:
- Publish non-partisan Voter Guide
- Partner with area organization to present a public forum with the candidates
- Organize series of interviews with the candidates for WS/FCS Cable 2
Bullying: Where Do We Think Kids Learn It? Tentatively set for November, this year’s forum will address the topic of bullying among parents. Check our website for more info as it becomes available.